VACCINATION AND MASKING UPDATE (4/25/22)
First Folio is a fully vaccinated workplace, and all employees will be masked, except for the actors while they are performing. To ensure our patrons’ heath and security, as well as the safety of our performers and staff, First Folio has implemented the following policy:
First Folio will require proof of full vaccination status (2 shots of Moderna/Pfizer or 1 shot of J&J) for all audience members, as well as performers and staff, for all performances.
No exceptions will be allowed to this policy.
Mask policies will be determined closer to the start of the season and will depend upon the current state of the pandemic.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19
The health and safety of our audiences, artists, and staff remains of utmost importance. We are taking guidance from public health experts at the CDC, Illinois Department of Public Health, and the DuPage County Health Department.
- When we return, we will continue following the CDC, state, and county recommendations
- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting commonly touched areas
- We have placed additional alcohol-based sanitizers in the lobby for patron use.
- We encourage everyone who enters our facility to use common sense practices to stay healthy, including frequent hand-washing and covering coughs and sneezes, along with staying home if you feel ill.
- First Folio has multiple employees who are certified Covid Safety Compliance Officers and they will be working together to oversee health safety for our employees and patrons.
- First Folio is a fully vaccinated workplace. All First Folio employees and contractors who work on site are required to be fully vaccinated.
First Folio will continue to adjust our policies to remain in line with the regulations and advice from the CDC and the state and county boards of health.
We look forward to seeing you at the theater when we return!
—First Folio Theatre