INTERMISSION IS ALMOST OVER!
Soon it’s going to be time to get back to the show. As we prepare to come out of the hiatus that resulted from the global health crisis, we want to take a moment to thank all our supporters. Without your help and donations, First Folio would not have survived. During this time, we have done our best to stay in touch with you and to entertain you with online shows and light-hearted e-mails. We have also used this time to look at ourselves and our whole organization and see what we could do to make First Folio even better. We’ve taken note of what we have learned, we’ve made some changes, and we will continue working hard to learn and grow. We look forward to seeing you back at First Folio soon…but not until we know for sure that we have taken steps to make it a safe and healthy place for our patrons and our artists.
VACCINATION AND MASKING POLICY
First Folio is a fully vaccinated workplace, and all employees will be masked, except for the actors while they are performing. To ensure our patrons’ heath and security, as well as the safety of our performers and staff, First Folio has implemented the following policy:
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is required to attend any performance.
Children under 12 years of age and patrons with a medical condition or a closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination must provide proof of a recent negative COVID-19 PCR test (within the last 72hrs prior to the performance) or a rapid Antigen test (the day of performance) to attend a performance. All COVID tests must be administered by a medical professional at a certified testing site. At-home tests will not be accepted.
Masks are required at all times for patrons and visitors regardless of vaccination status.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19
The health and safety of our audiences, artists, and staff remains of utmost importance. We are taking guidance from public health experts at the CDC, Illinois Department of Public Health, and the DuPage County Health Department.
- When we return, we will continue following the CDC, state, and county recommendations
- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting commonly touched areas
- We have placed additional alcohol-based sanitizers in the lobby for patron use.
- We encourage everyone who enters our facility to use common sense practices to stay healthy, including frequent hand-washing and covering coughs and sneezes, along with staying home if you feel ill.
- First Folio has multiple employees who are certified Covid Safety Compliance Officers and they will be working together to oversee health safety for our employees and patrons.
- First Folio is a fully vaccinated workplace. All First Folio employees and contractors who work on site are required to be fully vaccinated.
First Folio will continue to adjust our policies to remain in line with the regulations and advice from the CDC and the state and county boards of health.
We look forward to seeing you at the theater when we return!
—First Folio Theatre